Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pottery.....did you think I was going to say Barn?

So there is this pottery sale once a year near my house. It is filled with local artists and their stuff that did not sell throughout the year. Or something like that. I am not a huge fan of pottery- some of it is a little hippie dippy for me but actually in the 4 years that I have been going, I may be getting a little hippie dippy myself.


Here are some of my past purchases. Everything I have gotten is around $5. 


 
This is for holding soap- I love it for jewelry.


This did not come white. Don't you LOVE white spray paint?


This is ok. Bought anything you thought you should like but don't? 

And what I got today:

I love this. The artist even wrapped it for me. 

Cute, right?


Want to come next year?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE pottery as well and every year, I buy a piece for an art show of local artists. They add so much to our space. I am in love with the teal and yellow ones you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The one I use for my jewelry is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete